Wild blueberry loaf cake by . Follow us for more vegan recipe inspiration ….
Wild blueberry loaf cake 🍰 by sculptedkitchen
Follow us plant_basedrecipe for more vegan recipe inspiration 💚🌱
1 cup of wild blueberries, dusted with flour and set aside.
1 cup and 1/4 of flour
1 tsp of cinnamon.
1 tsp of vanilla powder.
2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
1/2 cup of plant based milk with 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar. Leave aside.
2 very ripe bananas. You need them to be very soft.
1 cup of coconut sugar.
1/2 cup of coconut oil, melted.
1 tsp of baking soda.
2 tsp of baking powder.
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Grease a loaf pan
3. Mix dry ingredients together really well
4. Mix wet ingredients together
5. Add wet to dry and mix well
6. Fold in your blueberries
7. Bake for 1 hour or until centre is cooked. Enjoy!